the Ottawa Queen
, Miss SBJ II
& Lady By
- Items of interest include
National Arts Centre • University of Ottawa • Lansdowne
Park • Carleton University • Experimental Farm •
Dow’s Lake • and much more.
- All cruises include a bilingual and live commentary.
- The duration of the cruise is approximately one hour and fifteen
- Our three canal boats were built specifically for this tour.
From our boats you will enjoy the best view possible of one of
the engineering marvels of the nineteenth century, the Rideau
Canal. Our guides will show you this major part of Canadian history
as no one else is able to. Along the way you will be shown many
of the major sites that have led to the development and rise of
Ottawa as a city and a seat of government.
- This cruise operates from May10th to October14th,
Schedule and Location:
Boats leave daily from the Rideau Canal Dock, located alongside
the Government Conference Centre, five minutes from Parliament Hill
and directly across the street from the Fairmont Chateau Laurier
Hotel or the Westin Hotel.
Boat leaves daily at:
10:00 a.m*. - 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - 7:30
* The 10:00 am and 7:30 pm tours operate from June 28th to September